MP3 playlist

Sabtu, 22 Desember 2012

My LDR's Story :)

Have you ever do a LDR ?
How was that ?
is that alright ?
yeah I hope the answer is alright. cuz, now I do a LDR with my boyfriend. now, he living in Bandung, West Java and I live in Jogjakarta. we have do LDR for 4 months. but, before that we have know each other since  we have study in Junior High school its about 5 years ago. I moved to Aceh when I graduated my JHS. thats why we separated and we never keepin' touch with each other since that time. after 2 years we far apart with no communication, finaly I found him on my facebook. and since that time, we have a keep in touch again till now. and you know what, He loved me since we are in school. unbelievable. and now, we are a couple. we hope that we could keep this relationship although, we far apart but, we believe that someday, we'll be together again. :)


1 komentar:

  1. Ehm,well its a sad enough story :P maybe sometimes i'll catch that moment,while you with him :D

    and beb,i miss you so much here :(

    BalasHapus